FREE COOLER BAG & CHANCE TO WIN A
STAND-UP PADDLE BOARD TRADE PROMOTION
1. By entering this promotion (Promotion), entrants accept the following terms and conditions
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand only.
3. Employees of either GWA Group NZ Limited or Chesters New Zealand Limited, and their agencies, plus members of their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
4. If you are under the age of 18, you must get approval from your parent/guardian before you enter. If a winning entrant is under 18 years old, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian. By approving your participation or accepting any prize on your behalf, your parent or guardian accepts these Terms and Conditions.
5. To qualify to enter the draw entrants must (i) be registered holders of a current trade account with Chesters New Zealand Limited (Chesters Trade Account); and (ii) purchase a CAROMA LUNAPLUS TOILET SUITE from any Chesters store in New Zealand between 6 November 2023 and 11 December 2023, inclusive (Promotional Period). Qualifying entrants will be automatically entered into the draw to win 1 of 3 Stand Up Paddle Boards (each valued at RRP NZ$899 inc GST). Qualifying entrants will receive one entry for every Caroma LunaPlus Toilet Suite purchased during the Promotional Period. Entry becomes invalid if the entrant does not pay for the relevant products during the Promotional Period, or if the products are returned or exchanged for a different product.
6. Qualifying entrants will also receive a free cooler bag (each valued at RRP NZ$25 inc GST) for every Caroma LunaPlus Toilet Suite purchased during the Promotional Period.
7. If you do not wish to participate in the Promotion, you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org before the close of the Promotional Period to be excluded from the Promotion.
8. The Promoters do not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, because of equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
9. The prize draw will take place at Chesters New Zealand Limited, at 45 Portage Rd, New Lynn, Auckland, on 1 December 2023 at 10.00am. Three (3) winners will be randomly drawn from the prize pool. The first three eligible entries drawn will be deemed to be the winners (Winners). The Promoters may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case any of the Winner’s entries are deemed invalid, or the prizes are unclaimed (Reserve Winners).
10. Each of the Winners will be notified by phone or email (using the contact details associated with their Chesters Trade Account) within five (5) days of the prize draw. If the Winners fail to respond to notification from either of the Promoters within three (3) days of notification or the Prize is not claimed within seven (7) days of notification, that Winner will forfeit the Prize and the Promoters will award the Prize to a Reserve Winner and a similar process will be followed. Where there is no Reserve Winner, another prize winner will be drawn.
11. The Winner is responsible for organising collection of the prize from their nearest participating Chesters store.
12. The Prize is valued at NZD $899.00 including GST. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash, nor can it be exchanged for any other product or service. The Promoters reserve the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoters’ control makes it necessary to do so.
13. Promoters’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By claiming the Prize, the Winner consents to the Promoters using the Winner’s information (name(s) and/or any photographs, videos provided by Winner or otherwise taken by Promoters in connection with the Promotion), for reasonable publicity and promotional purposes (including on the Promoter’s website and/or social media platforms) if Promoters so require without compensation. Copyright in photos / videos taken by the Promoters and any publicity / promotional materials will be owned by the Promoters.
15. The Promoters reserve the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this Promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend, or reschedule this Promotion. All entrants participating in this Promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the Promotion will be notified by the Promoters in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the Promotion, entrants may choose to terminate their participation in the Promotion at no cost.
16. Unless the Promoters determine otherwise, this Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion that the Promoters may be running concurrently.
17. These terms and conditions do not, nor do they purport to, limit, exclude or modify any non excludable statutory guarantees provided under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other warranties (whether express or implied) under any legislation which cannot be excluded (Non-Excluded Guarantees). Except for Non-Excluded Guarantees, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoters and their related companies, employees, and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury, or cost (including but not limited to loss of profits, direct loss, indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this Promotion or accepting the Prize.
18. All entries remain the property of the Promoters. All personal information will be collected, used, disclosed, and stored by the Promoters in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. The Promoters will use entrants’ personal information to conduct the Promotion and for its own future promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal information held by the Promoters.
19. The Promoters are GWA Group NZ Limited (41 Jomac Place, Avondale, Auckland) and Chesters New Zealand Limited (45 Portage Rd, New Lynn, Auckland).