FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MICO METHVEN CAROMA
5 NIGHTS IN PARIS
TRADE PROMOTION 2023
- By entering this promotion (Promotion), entrants accept the following terms and conditions.
- To enter the Promotion, you must be:
- a New Zealand resident; and
- a current Mico Trade account holder.
- Employees of the Promoters (as defined in clause 20 of these terms and conditions) and their agencies, plus members of their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must get approval from your parent/guardian before you enter. If a winning entrant is under 18 years old, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian. By approving your participation or accepting any prize on your behalf, your parent or guardian accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- To qualify to enter the draw you must purchase NZ$10,000 (excluding GST) worth of any Methven and/or Caroma products (Promotion Products) from any Mico store in New Zealand between 1 August 2023 and 30 September 2023 (Promotional Period) (together, Qualifying Purchase). Qualifying customers will be automatically entered in the draw to win once Mico has received payment in full for the NZ$10,000 worth of Promotion Products. Promotion Products that are purchased during the Promotional Period but paid for after the Promotional Period has ended will not qualify for entry.
- Every NZ$10,000 (excluding GST) spent at Mico stores on Promotion Products during the Promotional Period entitles the customer to one (1) entry into the Promotion. An entry will become invalid if the purchased Promotion Products are returned for credit or exchanged for alternative product (i.e., product that is not Methven or Caroma).
- If you do not wish to participate in the Promotion, you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org before the close of the Promotional Period to be excluded from the Promotion.
- The Promoters do not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The prize draw will take place at the head office of GWA Group NZ Limited on 5 October 2023 at 10.00am. One (1) winner will be randomly drawn from the prize pool. The first eligible entry drawn will be deemed to be the winner (Winner). The Promoters may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case the Winner’s entry is deemed invalid or the prize is unclaimed (Reserve Winners).
- The Winner will be notified by phone or email (using the contact details associated with the Winner’s Mico Trade account) within two (2) working days of the prize draw. If the Winner fails to respond to notification from the Promoters within [two (2)] days of notification or the Prize is not claimed within [five (5)] days of notification, that Winner will forfeit the Prize and the Promoters will award the Prize to a Reserve Winner and a similar process will be followed. Where there is no Reserve Winner, another prize winner will be drawn.
- The Prize):
- Two (2) [economy class] return tickets departing from New Zealand to Paris, France, with an approximate value of NZD $3000, [to be redeemed within one year of the prize draw. The Winner and the Winner’s companion must travel together.
- Return airport transfer from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to the hotel in Paris, with an approximate value of NZD$300.
- Five nights’ accommodation in Paris, France to be used in one consecutive five-night stay, with an approximate value of NZD$3000 and
- €500(incl. GST), which can be used by the Winner to purchase tickets to the Olympic Games or such other purpose as the Winner so determines.
- The Winner is responsible for organising all travel documentation (including valid passports and visas) and insurance, as required, for both the Winner and their travel companion. The Winner is also responsible for paying for all additional costs associated with the Prize that are not specifically stated in clause 11 of these terms, including (where applicable) meal costs, spending money, insurance, visa or other entry requirements and all other incidentals. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions stipulated by any relevant travel providers.
- The Prize is valued at approximately NZD $6,800 including GST. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash, nor can it be exchanged for any other product or service. The Promoters reserve the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoters’ control makes it necessary to do so.
- Promoters’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By claiming the Prize, the Winner consents to the Promoters using the Winner’s information (name(s) and/or any photographs, videos provided by Winner or otherwise taken by Promoters in connection with the Promotion), for reasonable publicity and promotional purposes (including on the Promoter’s website and/or social media platforms) if Promoters so require without compensation. Copyright in photos / videos taken by the Promoters and any publicity / promotional materials will be owned by the Promoters.
- The Promoters reserve the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this Promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend, or reschedule this Promotion. All entrants participating in this Promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the Promotion will be notified by the Promoters in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the Promotion, entrants may choose to terminate their participation in the Promotion at no cost.
- Unless the Promoters determine otherwise, this Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion that the Promoters may be running concurrently.
- These terms and conditions do not, nor do they purport to, limit, exclude or modify any non-excludable statutory guarantees provided under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other warranties (whether express or implied) under any legislation which cannot be excluded (Non-Excluded Guarantees). Except for Non-Excluded Guarantees, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoters and their related companies, employees, and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury, or cost (including but not limited to loss of profits, direct loss, indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this Promotion or accepting the Prize.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoters. All personal information will be collected, used, disclosed, and stored by the Promoters in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. The Promoters will use entrants’ personal information to conduct the Promotion and for its own future promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal information held by the Promoters.
- The Promoters are GWA Group NZ Limited (41 Jomac Place, Avondale, Auckland) and Mico New Zealand Limited (53/61 Lunn Avenue, Mount Wellington, Auckland).